- Support the goals and purpose of the institution.
- Teach technical skills, theoretical concepts & practical experience to prepare students for careers.
- Develop in students a sense of responsibility to the standards and ideals of the profession
- Train the importance of ethical behavior in both the student's personal and Professional lives.
- Guide students how to be personally and professionally successful.
- Generate professionally fit and vendor approved diploma holders, who have the integrity, determination, judgment, motivation, ability & education to assume challenging positions in the society.
- Students encouraged working in team as well as individually
Academy's curriculum has been designed keeping in mind the demand of the design professionals & closely tied - up with the leading architectural firms. Since the world is changing fast .curriculum is frequently updated to suit the requirements of the design profession. And, the curriculum is subject to change without notice.
- Cellular phones and beepers have to be switched off in studio & lecture hall.
- The penalty for non - conformance is at the discretion of the faculty.
- Talking loudly or joking is to be avoided at all cost
Post Admission Requirement
Soon after the student gets the admission, the student needs to have completed the following before the commencement of the class
- Admission form
- Admission fees
- I-Card size photographs - 2 nos.
- 10th Certificate or Birthdate Proof
- Last examination mark list Xerox
- The fees paid by the student is non-refundable whatsoever the reasons may be
Carrying ID card is a must. Since this card is the property of the academy he/she must surrender it whenever the institute asks for it. The student must never alter or duplicate this ID card on his own.
If a student losses his/her ID card, he/she would get a replacement card with a written request and on paying Rs.30/- only. The ID card is to be produced whenever the student enters the studio. Lecture hall or on site.
For seeking admission in academy a student has to apply on a prescribed admission form available with prospectus. On taking the admission he/she is required to pay the admission fees. then only his/her admission is confirmed.
Students have the facility to pay their fees in installments. Student availing the installment facility have to make a certain down payment of the fees at the time of admission.
The installment is to be paid by the 10th of every month. In case, a student pay it between 11th to 15th,he/she has to pay an additional Rs. 20/- per day delay. However if the installment is paid after 15th till 25th of the month then he/she has to pay Rs.50/-per day delay. Failing to pay beyond 25th the student would be debarred from attending the classes and would be re-admitted after payment of Rs.1000/- as the re-admission fee.
The missed classes of debarred period will not conduct.
In case: A cheque given by student is returned by the bankers, the student has pay a penalty of Rs.500/-.The academy reserves the right to make any changes in the structure from time to time. These changes shall be binding on old and the new students.
All fees are payable by cash, local cheques or demand draft. Outstation cheques are not accepted.
Any personal property if found which is left in the institute premises will be held for 30 days and after which it may be, destroyed, discarded, used or donated as per internal policies of the institute.
The student must be alert to what is happening around him during his presence in the institute. He/she must inform the authorities in case he comes to know that:
- Someone stealing the students or academy's property
- Someone is cheating in the exams
- Someone is writing on the benches, tables, walls or any other such places
- There is a fight among other students
Learning Environment Preservation :
In order to preserve the learning environment, the students need to ensure that:
- 1. Unauthorized visitors cannot come to the institute to visit them
- 2. Mobile phones must be switched off in the academy
- 3. Use soft & gentle language
- 4. Do not wear gaudy, revealing dresses